We help you to improve grid stability, increase revenue, and meet peak demands without straining your electrical systems.
What is Honeywell's Battery Energy Storage System?
Provide an easy to customize, scale, manufacture, install, configure, maintain and recycle, Battery Energy Storage System. This includes:
Battery Management Systems (BMS)
Energy Management Systems (EMS)
BESS subsystems such as HVAC and security
- Proven lithium-ion-based cell chemistry, with energy storage scalable from 500kWh to 4GWh.
- Front of the Meter and Behind the Meter customers alike.
- Maximize renewable energy generation, reduce utility bills and tariffs, increase uptime and reliability.
Benefits Of Honeywell's Battery Energy Storage System
- Increased uptime of production or critical infrastructure
- Reduced energy costs
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Maximized ROI on energy assets
- Operate BESS as a spinning reserve in microgrids
- BESS absorbs fluctuations in demand, reducing wear and tear, asset life extended
- EMS extend distributed energy assets and support critical loads
- Increased self-consumption of renewable energy
- BESS as back up power
- Business functions to continue for critical manufacturing process
- Reduced equipment damage that can occur due to outages
- Seamless transfer between grid and BESS
Honeywell Optimizes Renewable Energy Distributed Assets
Honeywell GT-BESS Provides Remote Site Power Optimization
Battery storage will play a crucial role in grid stability as organizations transition to clean power generation. A scalable platform can improve resiliency, reduce supply costs and support corporate sustainability goals.
Honeywell Battery Energy Storage Systems
Everyone wins when battery energy storage systems (bess) are added to renewable energy sites, within transmission and distribution networks, and behind the meter in commercial and industrial facilities.