Are You Using Blacklisted Backlinks? Check Now
Did you know that Google has over 200 ranking factors?
That’s a lot of search engine factors to worry about.
To make it even worse:
Is your head spinning yet?
I agree that’s a lot to keep up with.
So what is the solution to getting ahead and staying on top of SEO changes?
Find yourself an SEO package from a reliable SEO agency.
In this blog post, I will share with you EVERYTHING you need to know about choosing the right SEO package for you.
What Will I Learn?
- What Are SEO Packages?
- Why You Should Take Advantage Of SEO Packages
- How To Select The Right SEO Package
- What Are The Best SEO Packages In 2022?
What Are SEO Packages?
SEO packages are a completely hands-off approach to search engine optimisation.
Rather than focussing on specific SEO services such as link building, SEO packages usually include everything you need.
Think of it a bit like a retainer.
The process works like this:
- You sign up for an SEO package that suits your business needs
- The agency charges you a fixed monthly fee to do those services
You usually get a well-defined list of what’s included in the SEO package and pay the same fee each month.
What makes this a great option?
- You can budget properly (check out SEO pricing to get an idea)
- You can focus on other things (while rankings grow)
- You don’t get a shocking bill at the end of the month
And most importantly: It’s easy for you to manage.
But what exactly is included in an SEO package?
Search Engine Optimisation Package Inclusions
SEO packages vary with what they offer, so it’s hard to know what you’ll get.
However, there are a few basics you can expect from all packages:
The target keywords that you want to rank for can almost exclusively determine what SEO package you need.
Each keyword you target requires content creation, optimisation and link building.
In other words:
More target keywords = higher cost of SEO package.
This is another factor that affects the price.
When you start a monthly SEO package with an agency they will talk to you about the most important pages on your website.
Indeed, if you have many target pages that need to be optimised, you will need to sign up for a bigger SEO package.
Website Audit & Opportunities
I always do a website SEO audit first.
Well, because this forms the base of all SEO campaigns. With a site audit, we can immediately identify any:
- Fixes that need to be made
- Opportunities we can take advantage of
A good agency will always include site analysis and audit in its SEO package.
If you don’t know where you currently stand in terms of SEO then…
…How can you move forward?
A website audit is a must.
Lots of people overlook the power of on-page SEO.
On-page SEO elements can include:
- Content optimisation
- Duplicate content analysis
- Image optimisation
- Site architecture
- Sitemap creation
- Schema Implementation
The list goes on…
Good on-page SEO is where you can see the most immediate gains even before you start building any links.
Finally, we have the big one.
Every SEO package will include link-building in some form.
You can’t offer a great SEO service if you don’t have link-building.
Link building is:
That’s why the pricing of your SEO package will significantly change based on the number of external links that you want to build each month.
Link-building services include both:
- External – links from other sites to yours
- Internal – links from one of your site’s pages to another page
That not all links are built equal so you should use this link building checklist to make you are getting good links and not junk links.
Why You Should Take Advantage Of SEO Packages
Now that you understand what SEO packages are, let’s see what benefits they can provide to your business.
SEO Packages Offer Attractive Prices
The most significant advantage of an SEO package is the price.
You will always save money.
Think about this:
You want to improve the SEO of your site.
You have two options:
- Hire the agency to do one-time SEO tasks as you need them
- Take a monthly SEO package
If you take the first option you will have to pay the agency a fee every time they complete SEO work on your website.
This means you pay a one-time fee for each individual SEO service:
- SEO Audit
- Keyword Research
- Technical SEO
- On-Page SEO
You get the point…
Most agencies will also charge more for one-time services.
Finally, all the work you needed is done and your site is good, right?
Until… Google updates its algorithm.
Time to open your wallet and start from square one again.
With a monthly SEO package- all of those services are included. You have a fixed monthly rate and the agency takes care of your SEO.
You don’t need to worry about the next algorithm update or how much it will cost.
There are NO surprises.
SEO Packages Provide Great Services
SEO packages include all the services you need to grow your website rankings with peace of mind. The SEO agency has the:
- Team members
They take care of everything without you having to think about anything.
These services are designed by SEO professionals who know what you need and they have packaged it up for you.
There’s no need for you to manage any part of the SEO campaigns. You can be confident that the agency will look after it for you.
SEO Packages Can Be Customised To Match Your Needs
By now you might be thinking:
“What if I can’t find a package that suits my needs?”
Well, I have some good news for you.
Quality SEO agencies will take into consideration precisely what your website needs are. They aren’t going to include services in your package that don’t add value.
They can customise the package so it is tailored specifically for your website.
You get the benefits of having a monthly SEO package and only pay for what you need.
That’s what I call a win-win.
How To Select The Right SEO Package
I’m going to be straight with you.
The SEO industry can be shady at times. If you’re not sure what you are getting, SEO can become an expensive nightmare.
Quite often, SEO agencies will:
- Promise you big results
- Sign you up for an SEO package
- Get very little to no results as they promised
They still get to keep the money you invested.
Where does that leave you?
Here are four things to consider when selecting an SEO package for your business that helps you avoid SEO nightmares altogether.
1. Identify Your SEO Needs
When you know what you need, it’s much easier to select an appropriate SEO package from a “good fit” SEO agency.
Ask yourself these 3 questions to determine the level of SEO your website requires-
- What issues is your site facing?
- How competitive is your niche?
- How does your site stack up against competitors?
Not sure how to identify your SEO needs?
This will give you a top-down view of what needs to be done to improve your SEO…
…In less than 2 minutes.
2. Find Packages That Match Your Needs
Now you have identified what your SEO needs are.
Find an SEO package that meets your needs.
That sounds simple…
…But how do you actually do it?
Well, you can use these questions to help you when looking at different SEO packages:
- What’s included in the package?
- Does this package meet your needs?
- If not, can they customise it to your needs?
- Is it offered by a reputable agency?
- Do you feel confident about the agency’s results?
- Are you getting good value for money?
These are all excellent questions worth answering.
If the answer is “Yes” to all the questions:
Ding! Ding! Ding! – you’ve got a real contender!
3. Pay Attention To Your Budget
I’ve said it before; I’ll say it again: Budgeting for your business is important.
This especially applies to outsourcing your SEO. Before you even start investigating different SEO packages, consider your SEO budget.
- How much can I afford each month?
- What do I think is a reasonable monthly investment?
Trust me, knowing the estimated amount you’re willing to invest will help you narrow down your search.
4. Check Out Testimonials & Case Studies
“Happy clients give 5-star reviews“.
Two things I always check on the agencies’ website are:
- Do they have real client testimonials?
- Do they offer verified case studies?
Pay close attention to the SEO agencies’ previous work & results.
This is your signal to tell you if they are able to provide the services you need.
What Are The Best SEO Packages In 2022?
To help you:
- Avoid the long search
- Get the right SEO package
- Find a quality SEO agency
…I’ve compiled a list of SEO packages from agencies that I trust.
To do so, I took into consideration:
- How the agency conducts its services
- What SEO packages they offer
I also have separated this section into agencies that offer full-service SEO packages and link-building specific packages.
Full-Service SEO Packages
Let’s not waste anymore time.
Bellow is my list of SEO agencies that offer the best value packages with proved results.
1. Search Logistics: Fully Managed SEO Packages
Search logistics is my fully managed SEO agency.
We create customised SEO packages to meet each of our client’s needs.
Unlike other agencies we:
- Tailor each SEO package for each individual client’s needs
- Have a proven process that gets real results
- Not only focus on increasing search traffic but also on actual sales growth
- Listen to what their client’s want before doing anything
- Don’t require any long-term contracts
- Have verified case studies to back up our results
- Offer white label SEO services, Enterprise SEO services, Shopify SEO services & Magento SEO services
We also offer incredible customer service through a dedicated skype help desk.
So, if you want an SEO agency that’s completely hands-off and one you can confidently trust… Search Logistics is the one you want.
2. Web FX: Complete SEO Packages
Web FX is one of the bigger SEO agencies on the list.
They don’t just offer SEO. They are a full-service digital marketing agency with more than 300 staff working full time to make their clients happy.
To make things better:
You can easily compare what’s included in each of their SEO packages. Just go on their pricing section and check out their comparison table.
But be aware these are prebuilt packages that are not customised to your exact needs.
3. OuterBox: Advanced SEO Packages
While SEO is one of their primary services, they also offer:
- PPC campaigns
- Web design
You can opt for one of their ecommerce SEO platform-specific packages for:
To request a quote, head to their website and select the package you are interested in.
They offer three main packages to choose from but they can adjust each package to meet your needs specifically.
Link Building Packages
Trustworthy link building services have become rare.
Just as a quality link can send you to the top of the SERPs- a bad link will see you plummeting down into a world of hurt full of Google penalties.
So, to help you find the agency that will take your site to the next level, I’ve put together this list of reputable link building agencies that I can confidently recommend.
1. LinksThatRank: Monthly Link Building Packages
Of course, I had to include LinksThatRank in to the list.
LinksThatRank provide the highest quality links from any of the link building services hands down.
How do they do that?
By making sure all their links are up to their standards. Each built link passes through a very strict quality control before getting delivered.
What makes LinksThatRank different from the other agencies in this list is that they:
- Have a 23 point quality control checklist for each link they ever build
- Handle the entire link building process end to end
- Write at least 1,000 words per guest post placement they secure
- Understand how to add links into content that are natural and relevant
- Have their own strict blacklist database of websites known for dodgy links
- Avoid building links on sites that have “write for us” pages
On top of that, you can save up to 15% with their monthly link building packages!
2. Ecommerce Link Builders: Monthly Link Building Packages
The good thing about Ecommerce Link Builders is that, unlike other link building services, they aren’t limited to guest posting.
On top of that, Ecommerce Link Builders operates the strictest blogger outreach and guest post solutions while offering the following guarantees:
- Niche relevant blogger outreach
- 35+ point website quality control
- Negotiating topics & placements
- SERP Anchor text analysis selection
- Premium content creation (1,000+ words)
- Strict proofing & indexing quality control
- Link placement reporting dashboard
- FREE keyword rank tracking (ROI Proof)
If you want to see what they can accomplish for you, just take a look at their incredible case studies.
3. Authority Builders: ABC Plus Monthly Packages
Authority Builders are one of the more prominent link building services around.
They offer services to both: Website owners AND SEO agencies that want to outsource link building.
Authority Builders offers three different link building packages for website owners:
The main differences between each package are the number of links that you get each month and the price, of course.
But, if you decide that none of their set link building packages works for you, just book an appointment to discuss your needs with them.
You’ll surely end up with a great custom package.
4. Get Me Links: One-Times Fee Backlink Packages
Get Me Links is a well-known link building service in the SEO industry.
They are known for allowing their clients to choose exactly how they build each link:
- Guest posting
- Niche edits
- Tiered links
Get Me Links takes a slightly different approach to their link building packages:
They offer one-time back-links packages- instead of monthly subscription.
But, it’s not because their packages work differently that they are not worth it. It’s quite the opposite.
Pro tips: If your link building budget exceeds $1,500- you can get a custom quote from them based on how many links you need.
Want more options? Check out my list of link building packages.
Wrapping It Up
SEO packages are a great solution for website owners wanting to outsource their SEO.
They offer many benefits:
- Save you money through discounts
- Expert SEO team working on your site
- Get better overall SEO services
- Customise packages to your specific needs
However, you do need to be careful with the SEO package that you choose.
But, if you follow my advice above and/or select a package from one of the recommended agencies like Search Logistics or LinksThatRank, I guarantee your money won’t go to waste and will be used wisely & efficiently.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is SEO per month?
SEO pricing does vary from agency to agency. It also depends on exactly what your SEO needs are.
For a good quality SEO package from a reputable agency, you can expect to pay between $2,000 to $5,000 per month.
How much should I pay for SEO?
This really comes down to two factors:
- What is your SEO budget?
- How much do you want to invest in SEO?
Answering these two questions will help you understand how much you should pay.
Just ensure you choose an SEO agency that has verified results from past clients.