Are you terrified by Google Algorithms?
Well please don’t worry, I can show you everything you need to know-
- Google Page Experience Update Checklist
- Google Penalty Recovery: The Step By Step Process To Recover From Any Penalty
- How To Get Out Of Google Sandbox As Quickly As Possible
- How To Improve Your Core Web Vitals In 15 Minutes
- The Link Building Strategies Of 5 Sites That Survived Penguin 3.0
Google uses algorithms to retrieve information and data on webpages from its database and delivers them instantly to the user.
The algorithm (along with ranking signals) is also used to sort the best possible results and deliver those first within the search engine results pages (SERPs).
So now you understand how Google algorithms work, you can learn how to use them to your advantage and beat your competitors to the number one spot.
Be sure to keep your ear to the ground for any algorithm updates and be prepared to react quickly to avoid being hit by a Google penalty.
Remember… knowledge is power!